No doubt you set high standards for your industrial floor grating systems. After all, its performance that affects staff safety and maintenance costs.
So how do the following performance benefits sound to you?
- Anti-slip fibreglass grating that meets all health & safety and DDA requirements.
- Structural grp grating that is as strong as steel, yet up to 60% lighter
- Minimal maintenance over a 50 year life cycle - outlasting traditional steel grating thus lowering
Relinea’s anti-slip GRP open mesh, fibreglass covered grating, and GRP pultruded grating systems meet all health and safety requirements whilst being light
weight and maintenance free. GRP grating can be easily fabricated on site meaning lower installation costs and fewer man hours.
We fabricate, supply, deliver and install our advanced fibreglass floor grating across Northern Ireland,
England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and throughout Europe ( France , Netherlands and Belgium)
- Re-Deck: GRP Covered Grating – A square mesh structure with
3mm thick integrally bonded plate cover.
- Vehicular Re-Deck: GRP Vehicular Rated Covered Grating - the pultruded interlocking
feature ensures that the heavy duty trench cover can be easily removed for maintenance access.
- Re-Grate: GRP Pultruded Grating – A uni-directional high strength structure.
Incorporates twice the stiffness of open mesh grating as it can span greater distances.
Relinea specialise in the design, supply, fabrication & installation of advanced Glass Reinforced
Plastic (GRP) structural components. We partner with clients to develop bespoke solutions that deliver considerable savings in life cycle costs
& health & safety benefits; overcoming many of the problems associated with traditional steel products.
Our highly qualified Services Team work with our clients from initial concept to complete installation to deliver an extensive range of solutions that
Relinea have experience of working in some of the most aggressive environments and under some of the most rigorous Health & Safety demands in the