Bespoke Water Treatment Products
Combining our expertise in specialist mouldings and structural products we can offer a vast range of GRP products for the Water and Sewage Treatment Industry
that outperform traditional products and deliver highly durable solutions at a lower cost.
- Quality GRP construction with UV stable gel coat finish
- Non corrosive even in very aggressive environments.
- Highly durable
- Cost effective alternative to stainless steel
GRP Diffusion Drums
Relinea’s Diffusion Drums are available in diameters up to 10 m and a variety of depths. Deeper units would be made up of multiple tiers, bolted together.
GRP Diffusion Drums can come with incorporated steel hangers and stiffening ribs. Scum doors and baffles can also be added.
GRP Launder Channels
Relinea’s GRP Launder Channels are a cost effective and easy to install alternative to steel and concrete launder channels. GRP Launder Channels are used
to filter out the sewage liquor or water from tanks. The launder channels can come in a variety of designs, including Z shaped which are directly bolted
to the wall, and traditional U shaped. The launders can further be fully integrated with mounted GRP Weir Plates.
Our GRP Launders are designed to suit the diameter of the tank and are sized to suit the incoming/outgoing flows. They are supplied in sections and are
bolted together on site using an approved sealing technique to generate a water tight joint.
Relinea can also provide support brackets in GRP, Stainless Steel, or Galvanised Steel.
GRP Weir Plates
Relinea’s GRP Weir Plates are designed to control the flow of sewage in waste water treatment plants. Our Weir Plates are highly non-corrosive and
chemical resistant, meaning that little or no maintenance is required.
- Standard thickness: 6mm and 10mm - We can supply custom designed tank covers to suit client specification)
- Generally 3m long with a 50mm overlap joggle joint with neoprene seals.
- Pre-curved or straight board plates are available.
- Weir Plates can be supplied as blank, v-notched, rectangular, flat top, castellated, and sharp crested as required.
- Weir Plates are slotted for ease of levelling on site.
GRP Scum Boards
GRP Scum Boards are designed to retain scum build up in raw sewage liquor environments. Relinea can supply pre-curved or flat sheet scum board arrangements,
and furthermore provide brackets manufactured in GRP, galvanised steel, or stainless steel.
- Standard depths of 300mm - 450mm available.
- 6-10mm thick in 3m boards with overlap joggle joint.
GRP Baffle Plates & Walls
Our custom moulded and fabricated GRP Baffle Plates and Walls are designed to direct and regulate or disrupt the flow of water and eliminate potential
rapid overfill. Our Baffle Plates & Walls are a simple, robust solution that can span any type or size of tank and are quick and easy to install.
We fabricate, supply, deliver and install your water treatment products such as launder channels, weir plates, diffusion drums, baffle plates and scum
boards all across Ireland and the UK, including Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
For more information, please visit our Benefits page