GRP Encapsulated Plywood
Re-Grip ULTRA Encapsulated Plywood is an extremely rigid GRP Coated WBP Plywood, incorporating a gritted top surface and edge. All areas of the WBP Plywood Board are completely sealed thus preventing rot and degradation due to water ingress. Relinea's Encapsulated Plywood Panels provide a low cost alternative to solid GRP of similar thickness.
GRP Encapsulated Plywood is becoming an increasingly popular product widely used in the construction of access ramps.
Re-Grip ULTRA Encapsulated Plywood Product Specifications
- Size: Standard size 1220 x 2440mm. Bespoke sizes available.
- Thickness: Minimum 9mm.
- Grit Surface: Fine, Medium & Heavy Duty.
- Resin Types: General Purpose, Isophthalic, or Vinyl Ester.
- Fire Resistance: Can be manufactured to Class 0, 1 and 2 fire rating under BS476.
- Colour: Can be manufactured to any RAL or BS code.
High Pedestrian Footfall & Harsh Chemical Applications
- Railway Stations
- Footbridge/Pedestrian Bridge
- Entrance Steps
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Plants
- Oil & Gas Platforms
For more information, please visit our Benefits page
- Manufactured to Size
- Easy to Install
- Hard Wearing
- Choice of Thickness / Colour