Relinea's range of Structural Grating Products possess many benefits over traditional materials. Workplace safety is vital in all places of work, but Fibreglass
Structural Flooring products excel in industries such as Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Railway Maintenance, Service Risers, Rooftop Access Walkways
and many more.
The performance benefits possessed include but are not limited to:
- Anti-slip Fibreglass Grating that meets all Health & Safety and DDA requirements.
- Structural GRP Grating that is as strong as steel, yet up to 60% lighter
- Minimal maintenance over a 50 year life cycle - outlasting traditional steel grating thus lowering
Relinea's Structural Flooring products can be used as a flooring product on their own there are endless application types such as:
Anti-slip GRP Open Mesh, Fibreglass Covered Grating, and GRP Pultruded Grating Systems meet all Health & Safety requirements whilst being light weight
and maintenance free. GRP Grating can be easily fabricated on site meaning lower installation costs and fewer man hours.
We Fabricate, Supply, Deliver and Install our Advanced Fibreglass Floor Grating across Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and throughout
Europe (France, Netherlands and Belgium)
- Re-Deck: GRP Covered Grating - A square mesh structure with 3mm thick integrally bonded plate cover.
- Vehicular Re-Deck: GRP Vehicular Rated Covered Grating - The Pultruded interlocking feature ensures that the heavy duty trench cover can be easily removed for maintenance access.
- Re-Grate: GRP Pultruded Grating - A uni-directional high strength structure. Incorporates twice the stiffness of open mesh grating as it can span greater distances.
GRP Grating Product