RE-GRAB Ladder System
There is one area where the enhanced performance of Re-Grab GRP Handrail and Ladder Systems can be measured quickly, easily and immediately...by a simple
touch. Re-Grab is warm to touch – an important factor to consider for Handrails and Ladders that are being used in outdoor contexts.
The Re-Grab Fibreglass Ladders are made to customer requirements and come with all necessary components, including a Walkthrough and Safety Cage.
In addition, our GRP Ladders outperform their conventional steel, aluminium and wooden counterparts across all key criteria:
- High strength to weight ratio
- Low maintenance costs
- Low installation costs
- Corrosion resistance
All our Fibreglass Ladders are manufactured to BS EN ISO14122-3:2001 and BS5395-1-2010.
- Manhole Access Ladders
- Rooftop Access Ladders
- Industrial Access Ladders: Power Plants, Chemical Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Food Processing Plants, Railways, Marine and Offshore.
For more information, please visit our Benefits page
- Warm to touch
- Corrosive free
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight – 80% lighter than steel, 30% lighter than aluminium
- Easily fabricated
- High strength and dimensional stability
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO14122-3:2001 and BS5395-1-2010.
- Non-conductive and thermally insulated