Re-Grate – Pultruded Grating
Re-Grate GRP Pultruded Grating is made up of a 70% glass to 30% resin ratio, and encompasses twice the stiffness of Re-Grid Moulded Grating as it allows it to span greater distances. The uni-directional strength of our Re-Grid Pultruded Grating allows it to withstand a high load capacity.
However, if cutting into Re-Grate is required for pipework, it would be more beneficial to use Re-Grid Moulded Grating, as its bi-directional strength will be able to withstand this extraction.
We Fabricate, Supply, Deliver and Install our Re-Grate GRP Pultruded Grating across Ireland and the UK, including Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
Learn more about Relinea products by downloading one of our brochures
Relinea’s range of Structural Grating Products possess many benefits over traditional materials. Workplace safety is vital in all places of work, but Fibreglass Structural Flooring products excel in industries such as Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Railway Maintenance, Service Risers, Rooftop Access Walkways and many more.
The performance benefits possessed include but are not limited to:
- Anti-slip Fibreglass Grating that meets all Health & Safety and DDA requirements.
- Structural GRP Grating that is as strong as steel, yet up to 60% lighter
- Minimal maintenance over a 50 year life cycle – outlasting traditional steel grating thus lowering
Relinea’s Structural Flooring products can be used as a flooring product on their own there are endless application types such as:
- Service Risers
- Rooftop Access
- Access Platforms
- Trench Covers
- Structural Stair Treads
Anti-slip GRP Open Mesh, Fibreglass Covered Grating, and GRP Pultruded Grating Systems meet all Health & Safety requirements whilst being light weight and maintenance free. GRP Grating can be easily fabricated on site meaning lower installation costs and fewer man hours.
- Re-Grid: GRP Open Mesh Grating – A high strength square mesh structure with bi-directional strength.
- Re-Deck: GRP Covered Grating – A square mesh structure with 3mm thick integrally bonded plate cover
- Re-Grate: GRP Pultruded Grating – A uni-directional high strength structure. Incorporates twice the stiffness of open mesh grating as it can span greater distances.
Relinea’s GRP Fibreglass Grating products are available in a range of resins, (including phenolic resin with extreme fire resistance) to meet specific environmental demands, including hazardous chemical applications. In addition, there are a range of surface finishes including meniscus, grit and smooth to meet even the most stringent requirements in terms of slip resistance and ease of cleaning.
GRP Open Mesh Grating
Re-Grid GRP Grating is designed to provide safe, robust GRP Open Mesh Flooring Access for pedestrians on industrial walkways, catwalks, and over channels.