GRP Electricity and Power Solutions
We are industry leaders when it comes to supplying GRP Products for Power Stations, Electrical Sub Stations, and live electrical environments. Our GRP products are a sustainable, lightweight, and easy-to-install alternative to their traditional steel and aluminium counterparts. GRP is a non-conductive material, which makes it the perfect application for live power stations and places where earthing would usually be required.
We work with clients across the full development and delivery lifecycle, combining our technical expertise, sector knowledge, and experience. From consultation and design through to fabrication and installation, our team has the knowledge and capability to extend the life of existing assets, along with developing solutions for new projects while minimising environmental impact.
As new electrical and power solutions are developed, our products continue to offer a safe, sustainable, and compliant solution in the most demanding conditions. At Relinea we are adept at working in challenging circumstances with complex requirements, exceeding customer expectations in the most challenging of industries. By utilising cutting-edge design and technology, we deliver GRP solutions that are fit for the future.
Our GRP Electricity and Power Solutions are delivered in collaboration with our customers and are focused on delivering key objectives and exacting quality requirements. We make sure we don’t just deliver GRP solutions on time and on budget; we deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
Key Benefits of GRP Products:
- Non-conductive – as GRP products do not have to be earthed, they are ideal for use in live electrical situations
- 75% lighter than steel – eliminating the need for heavy lifting gear and specialist equipment for installation
- Low Carbon footprint – 75% less energy is needed to produce GRP than steel and 50% less energy is needed for transport and assembly
- Anti-Corrosive – Even in highly aggressive areas, Relinea’s GRP Products offer excellent corrosive resistance
- Slip Resistance – 35% of all major injuries at work are caused by slips or trips. Our integral grit finish offers the world’s highest slip resistance for a walk-on surface
- Extended Life Cycle – A life span of 50 years with little or no maintenance expenditure means life cycle cost is vastly reduced
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.