GRP Palisade Fencing
Relinea GRP Palisade Fencing
GRP Palisade Fencing is ideal for corrosive environments such as chemical plants and wastewater treatment facilities. As GRP is a non-conductive material, it is also the perfect material for live power stations, substations, and use near power plants.
Our GRP Palisade Fencing comes pre-assembled and is easily installed. No welding is required eliminating the need for bulky welding equipment and hot works permits. Long-lasting, durable, and easy to install our GRP palisade fencing has a multitude of benefits over steel, making it suitable for practically all environments.
- GRP Palisade Fencing Panels are a non-conductive, non-rust alternative to traditional steel fencing.
- Our GRP Fencing Panels have a high energy absorption and can be repeatedly knocked without causing permanent damage, unlike steel which will buckle under impact.
- Lightweight – you don’t need any heavy lifting gear or specialist equipment to install our GRP Fencing – a two-person team can easily complete the job.
- The chemical-resistant resin means our fencing can be used in the toughest conditions such as oil rigs, chemical plants, rail, and coastal applications.
- GRP fencing is radio frequency transparent and sound absorbing, making it suitable for a variety of environments and applications where radio frequency may be a factor. It also isn’t magnetic, meaning it’s suitable in environments where this may also be an issue.
- Due to its non-conductive nature GRP fencing does not have to be earthed.
GRP Palisade Fencing Applications Include:
- Boundary fencing
- Railway trackside fencing
- Power Station and Power Plant fencing
- Data Centre and Substation boundary fencing
- Airport and Defence Site fencing
- Schools, Playing Fields, Building Perimeter Fencing
Up to 80% lighter than steel, GRP fencing makes for a simple two-man installation – and without the resale value of steel, you can have peace of mind that the fencing panels won’t be removed by thieves.
With the plethora of benefits and advantages over steel, it is easy to see why GRP palisade fencing is quickly becoming the product of choice among many industrial sectors. GRP Palisade Fencing offers an exceptional solution for the likes of Railway, and Power Stations, Data Centres, and other industrial sites, where they require a safe fencing system that is non-conductive and quickly installed.
Whatever the requirements of your site, our GRP palisade fencing is made to measure.
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal
Key Benefits of GRP Palisade Fencing
There is one area where the enhanced performance of the Re-Grab GRP Handrail and Ladder Systems can be measured quickly, easily and immediately…by a simple touch. The Re-Grab is warm to touch – an important factor to consider for Modular Handrails, Handrail Design Walkways and Ladders that are being used in outdoor contexts.