GRP Water and Wastewater Solutions
Combining our expertise in GRP Specialist Mouldings and Structural Products we can offer a vast range of GRP Products for the Water and Sewage Treatment Industries that outperform traditional materials and deliver highly durable solutions at a much lower cost.
Our expert team has a deep understanding of the challenges involved in these industries. Water companies, for example, are reacting to a future of increased competition brought about by market reform for non-domestic and domestic customers, with a focus on total expenditure (TOTEX) on assets and preparations for PR124 requirements. PR24, which will cover the period 2025-2030, will drive water companies to step up to deliver in the face of urgent challenges on the environment and climate change. The review will push companies to find new and innovative ways of delivering affordable, reliable, and resilient services for all.
Our team has unparalleled expertise in the planning, design, and installation of GRP systems for water supply infrastructure, treatment facilities, pumping stations, and water storage facilities. We bring industry-leading knowledge, as well as project management experience to complicated projects, and have worked with companies such as Glan Agua, Irish Water, Ovivo Water, various sewage treatment works and local councils.
Key Benefits of GRP Products:
- 75% lighter than steel – eliminating the need for heavy lifting gear and specialist equipment for installation
- Low Carbon footprint – 75% less energy is needed to produce GRP than steel and 50% less energy is needed for transport and assembly
- Anti-Corrosive – Even in highly aggressive areas, Relinea’s GRP Products offer excellent corrosive resistance
- Slip Resistance – 35% of all major injuries at work are caused by slips or trips. Our integral grit finish offers the world’s highest slip resistance for a walk-on surface
- Extended Life Cycle – A life span of 50 years with little or no maintenance expenditure means life cycle cost is vastly reduced
- Long-Term Cost Savings – Maintenance free, corrosion and impact resistant, our GRP products have considerably low life cycle costs compared to traditional materials. Plus, they hold zero theft value.
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.