GRP Public Infrastructure Solutions
As a pioneering provider in the industry, we offer cutting-edge GRP solutions tailored to meet the unique demands of the public infrastructure sector. From bridges and walkways to access systems and cladding, our GRP solutions are engineered to withstand the harshest environmental conditions, ensuring longevity and minimal maintenance requirements.
Experience cost savings and accelerated project timelines with the lightweight and easy-to-install nature of GRP materials. The reduced weight of GRP components not only facilitates quicker installations but also contributes to lower transportation costs. Many of our GRP solutions can be retrofitted during refurbishments or upgrades. Whether you need an anti-slip solution, new railings, or safe access solutions, we can provide you with the perfect GRP solution.
Rest easy knowing that our GRP solutions adhere to stringent industry standards and safety regulations. We prioritise the well-being of communities by providing materials that meet or exceed safety requirements, ensuring the reliability and integrity of public infrastructure.
Explore the future of public infrastructure development with our GRP solutions. Contact us today to discuss how our expertise and customisable offerings can elevate your projects, delivering sustainable, resilient, and cost-effective solutions for the benefit of communities and generations to come.
Key Benefits of GRP:
- Non-conductive: GRP products are non-conductive, making them perfect for use in live electrical situations without the need for grounding.
- Lightweight: Weighing 75% less than steel, GRP products eliminate the requirement for heavy lifting gear and specialized equipment during installation.
- Low Carbon Footprint: With 75% less energy needed for production compared to steel and 50% less energy required for transport and assembly, GRP products contribute to a significantly lower carbon footprint.
- Anti-Corrosive: Relinea’s GRP Products exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion, even in highly aggressive environments.
- Slip Resistance: Addressing the common cause of workplace injuries, our GRP Products feature an integral grit finish, providing the world’s highest slip resistance for walk-on surfaces.
- Extended Life Cycle: Boasting a lifespan of 50 years with minimal maintenance costs, GRP products offer a vastly reduced life cycle cost.
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.
GRP Applications in Public Infrastructure
Related Case Studies:
Due to the severe health and safety risk of the pedestrian bridge, South Dublin County Council were faced with the issue of how to manage the slip resistance of the bridge to make it safer for pedestrians and cyclists.
The client required a design for the support frame of a boardwalk that could be easily installed and encompass a design life of 50 years given that it would be submerged in water for long periods of time.
The client required an anti-slip solution for a timber access ramp and picnic area structure.
Lagan Construction required canoe jetty steps suitable for a marine environment that would be manufactured from a corrosion resistant material, as part of the canoe jetty structure would be continuously submerged in the river’s current.