GRP Railway Solutions
In 2021, more than 380 million passenger journeys were made on national rail services in the UK. With so many people commuting to work every day or using the train for leisure and holidays, railways need to be safe for everyone. Train line companies need a safety solution that meets the needs of such high-footfall areas while remaining cost-effective.
Meeting the criteria and precise requirements of railway infrastructure is a large part of what we specialise in here at Relinea. We have over 15 years of experience in supplying and delivering high-quality Rail GRP products for railway infrastructure and refurbishment. Our expertise ensures that our manufacture, design, and installation ensure safety, durability, long life, and cost efficiency.
From major stations to light rail and transport interchanges, we have a proven track record of working collaboratively in a highly regulated environment to help create first-class facilities. We are uniquely placed to offer practical GRP solutions to rail industry challenges. We understand that operational depots cannot close during construction works, so we work with our clients to install modifications, or upgrade existing facilities whilst having little or no impact on a depot’s daily activities.
The experience we have gained within the rail industry ensures that the projects and clients we support benefit from our superior level of expertise, knowledge, and engineering governance. In such a highly regulated industry, this is vital. As members of RISQS – the rail industry’s supplier registration and qualification scheme, you know you can buy from us with confidence.
Key Benefits of GRP Products:
- Non-conductive – as GRP products do not have to be earthed, they are ideal for use in live electrical situations
- 75% lighter than steel – eliminating the need for heavy lifting gear and specialist equipment for installation
- Low Carbon footprint – 75% less energy is needed to produce GRP than steel and 50% less energy is needed for transport and assembly
- Anti-Corrosive – Even in highly aggressive areas, Relinea’s GRP Products offer excellent corrosive resistance
- Slip Resistance – 35% of all major injuries at work are caused by slips or trips. Our integral grit finish offers the world’s highest slip resistance for a walk-on surface
- Extended Life Cycle – A life span of 50 years with little or no maintenance expenditure means life cycle cost is vastly reduced
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at email@example.com with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.