GRP Construction Solutions
For over 18 years, Relinea has worked on construction projects of every size and nature. Our work continues to evolve in response to the changing aspirations and challenges of architects, contractors, and developers. Whether it’s installing GRP riser void solutions in a high-rise building or rooftop access on an office block, we help clients realise the incredible benefits of GRP in the construction industry.
Our team provides strategic advice, assessment and evaluation services, and technical expertise to help our partners get the best results. The range of our work is constantly growing as we continue to show innovative new uses for GRP within the construction industry. We are passionate about applying our ingenuity to everything from major projects that improve infrastructure, to local and regional projects that help build lasting communities.
We’re proud to work with companies such as Kier, Lagan Construction, Sir Robert Mc Alpine, John Sisk & Son, Graham Group, and Collen Construction to name but a few. We are also proud to be accredited to BS9001, RISQS, CHAS, and Constructionline Gold standards.
Our GRP construction projects are delivered in collaboration with our customers and are focused on delivering key objectives and exacting quality requirements. We make sure we don’t just deliver GRP solutions on time and on budget; we deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
Key Benefits of GRP Products:
- Non-conductive – as GRP products do not have to be earthed, they are ideal for use in live electrical situations
- 75% lighter than steel – eliminating the need for heavy lifting gear and specialist equipment for installation
- Low Carbon footprint – 75% less energy is needed to produce GRP than steel and 50% less energy is needed for transport and assembly
- Anti-Corrosive – Even in highly aggressive areas, Relinea’s GRP Products offer excellent corrosive resistance
- Slip Resistance – 35% of all major injuries at work are caused by slips or trips. Our integral grit finish offers the world’s highest slip resistance for a walk-on surface
- Extended Life Cycle – A life span of 50 years with little or no maintenance expenditure means life cycle cost is vastly reduced
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.