GRP Commercial Solutions
We have a wealth of experience working on a variety of commercial projects and can collaborate with teams engaged in project design, planning, and installation to utilise GRP solutions that are both high-performing and cost-effective. Whether you require supply only or our complete design and installation service, we will help you find the most sustainable and efficient GRP solution.
We specialise in the execution of technically challenging, time-sensitive projects within the commercial sector. Being proactive problem-solvers, we find innovative but realistic solutions to provide sustainable, long-lasting solutions. Operating in complex environments, with often challenging briefs, we meet the highest of expectations in one of the most demanding sectors, incorporating the latest modern design and technology to provide GRP solutions that are fit for the future.
Many of our GRP solutions can be retro-fitted during refurbishments or upgrades. Whether you need an anti-slip solution, new railings, or a safe way to access equipment, we can provide you with the perfect GRP solution. Our specialists have over 15 years of experience focusing only on fibre composites and are accredited to BS9001, RISQS, CHAS, and Constructionline Gold standards. Our continued success depends on our ability to consistently satisfy our customer’s preferences; being innovative and responsive while offering high-quality products and services at competitive prices.
Key Benefits of GRP Products:
- Non-conductive – as GRP products do not have to be earthed, they are ideal for use in live electrical situations
- 75% lighter than steel – eliminating the need for heavy lifting gear and specialist equipment for installation
- Low Carbon footprint – 75% less energy is needed to produce GRP than steel and 50% less energy is needed for transport and assembly
- Anti-Corrosive – Even in highly aggressive areas, Relinea’s GRP Products offer excellent corrosive resistance
- Slip Resistance – 35% of all major injuries at work are caused by slips or trips. Our integral grit finish offers the world’s highest slip resistance for a walk-on surface
- Extended Life Cycle – A life span of 50 years with little or no maintenance expenditure means life cycle cost is vastly reduced
Relinea – Reliable, Resourceful
We innovate, design, and fabricate advanced technical GRP structural components to overcome weight, corrosion, and slip issues. With a revolutionary approach that uses intelligent GRP design and innovative composite manufacturing to challenge the conventions of construction, we work with our clients to find unique, long-lasting, sustainable solutions. From GRP design to installation, we are a specialist, one-stop resource.
Give us a call today on 028 9447 0010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project specification to discuss your requirements and request a free quotation and proposal.