GRP Composite Cladding
- Any BS or RAL Colour
- U.V. Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Any Thickness
- Graffiti Proof/Resistant
- High Strength to Weight Ratio
Relinea manufacture and supply a range of high performance, high quality exterior Composite Cladding, Decorative facades and interior surfaces that outperform traditional materials.
All composite cladding panels can be manufactured with a variety or combination of surface finishes. The inclusion of our unique surface membrane can significantly enhance the quality, appearance and lifespan of panels, by providing high level of U.V. and Graffiti Resistance.
We provide Architects, Designers, Installers and users with innovative, aesthetically pleasing and high performance solutions to meet virtually any specification for almost any application.
- Woodgrain/with any od the other finishes offered
Thermal Co-Efficient of Expansion
- 30 x 10^(-6)/oC
- Compared with many other plastics GRP has minimal expansion and contraction characteristics and will not bow and warp in exremes of temperature.
- B.S 4800 Colour Range RAL Colour Range
- B.S 5252 Colour Range A colour matching service is also available
- General purpose (GP) grade (all products)
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 (all products)
- BS 476 Part 6 Class 'O' (all products)
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 2 ( all products)
- 0.2 w/mK
Size & Thickness
- Width restriction of 1525mm
- Manufactured to any thickness from 2mm upward
- Flexural strength can be enhanced by the addition of woven reinforcement it required
- 7.1 GPa
- GRP sheet is up to seven times stronger than mild steel on a weight for weight basis.
Composite Sandwich Panels
Re-Clad Composite Sandwich Panels offer an attractive yet functional cladding/infill solution for a wide variety of applications. They act as strong as a solid material but weigh significantly less.