Our core values – empowering our employees, promoting excellence, and being a trusted partner have always been at the forefront of how we operate. Every one of our employee-owners has a vested interest in the day-to-day success of our company.
Employee Ownership - Empowering our peopleis the difference that makes us better
OWNING OUR SHARED VALUES
We believe employee ownership helps align our colleagues interests with those of the company.
As employee-owners, we embrace the totality of ownership through our stance on issues as diverse as workplace safety, inclusion, and respect for the value of everyone’s contribution. We believe in shared responsibility, not just for growing the company financially, but for implementing our core values in all that we do, and in the industries and communities we serve.
EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP CULTURE
Being employee-owned has a significant impact on who we are, how we think, and the way we progress. The culture of Relinea is apparent when you see us work: we collaborate, we innovate, and we’re committed. Our culture is what brings our mission and our values to life—it’s both the how and why behind the work we do.
- As employee-owners, we all have a role in creating a working environment where each of us is welcomed, valued, respected, and empowered to engage and contribute
- As employee-owners we share responsibility, we are more transparent, more open-minded, and more accountable
- We encourage open collaboration – all of our employees have a say through our monthly meetings – enabling us to consistently improve the way we operate based on feedback from team members at every level of the business, delivering results for customers and employees alike
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP
Employee ownership, when underpinned by strong mechanisms for employee engagement, can offer many benefits to employees, businesses, and the wider economy.
For example, it can:
- Provide a catalyst for greater employee commitment, engagement, and well-being
- Reduce absenteeism, staff turnover and accidents in the workplace
- Produce substantially faster employment and sales growth, compared to businesses that do not have employee ownership
- Lead to higher productivity and profitability, compared to businesses that do not have employee ownership
Evidence shows that increasing the current level of employee ownership in the UK will deliver a greater economic impact for individuals, businesses, and regional economies. You can find out more about employee ownership here.
Purpose-driven GRP product design & fabrication
Our GRP innovation challenges construction conventions.
Innovation with purpose.
Our innovative approach to GRP design and fabrication reduces cost and makes installation easier.
We work with clients to find unique, long-lasting composite solutions.
Use our GRP experience to solve your problems.
15 years GRP experience delivers lighter, lower maintenance alternatives to steel.