GRP Water Treatment Products
Combining our expertise in Specialist Mouldings and Structural Products we can offer a vast range of GRP Products for the Water and Sewage Treatment Industry that outperform traditional products and deliver highly durable solutions at a lower cost.
We Fabricate, Supply, Deliver and Install your Water Treatment Products such as Launder Channels, Weir Plates, Diffusion Drums, Baffle Plates and Scum Boards all across Ireland and the UK, including Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
Relinea’s Diffusion Drums are available in diameters up to 10m and a variety of depths. Deeper units would be made up of multiple tiers, bolted together. GRP Diffusion Drums can come with incorporated steel hangers and stiffening ribs. Scum doors and baffles can also be added.
Relinea’s GRP Launder Channels are:
- Cost effective and easy to install alternative to steel and concrete launder channels
- Used to filter out the sewage liquor or water from tanks.
- Come in a variety of designs, including Z shaped which are directly bolted to the wall, and traditional U shaped.
- The launders can further be fully integrated with mounted GRP Weir Plates.
- Are designed to suit the diameter of the tank and are sized to suit the incoming/outgoing flows.
- Are supplied in sections and are bolted together on site using an approved sealing technique to generate a water tight joint.
Relinea can also provide support brackets in GRP, Stainless Steel, or Galvanised Steel.
GRP Weir Plates
Relinea’s GRP Weir Plates are designed to control the flow of sewage in waste water treatment plants. Our Weir Plates are highly non-corrosive and chemical resistant, meaning that little or no maintenance is required.
- Standard thickness: 6mm and 10mm – We can supply custom designed tank covers to suit client specification)
- Generally 3m long with a 50mm overlap joggle joint with neoprene seals.
- Pre-curved or straight board plates are available.
- Weir Plates can be supplied as blank, v-notched, rectangular, flat top, castellated, and sharp crested as required.
- Weir Plates are slotted for ease of levelling on site.
- Standard depths of 300mm – 450mm available.
- 6-10mm thick in 3m boards with overlap joggle joint.
GRP Baffle Plates & Walls
Our custom Moulded and Fabricated GRP Baffle Plates and Walls are designed to direct and regulate or disrupt the flow of water and eliminate potential rapid overfill. Our Baffle Plates and Walls are a simple, robust solution that can span any type or size of tank and are quick and easy to install.
Re-Grab Ladder System
There is one area where the enhanced performance of Re-Grab GRP Handrail and Ladder Systems can be measured quickly, easily and immediately…by a simple touch. Re-Grab is warm to touch – an important factor to consider for Handrails and Ladders that are being used in outdoor contexts.