Agnew Group Belfast, Car Valeting and Washroom GRP Flooring
At a Glance
- , Northern Ireland
- Design, Supply and Install
- Re-Grid Mini-Mesh Flooring
There were several challenges we had to overcome for this project.
- The flooring in the wash bay and valet stations would become slippery when the vehicles were being washed.
- Corrosion from water and Chemicals from washing & valeting the vehicles.
- Drainage of the water and chemicals.
- The floor would have to support the weight of the vehicles.
The Relinea raised flooring solution is a full design and supply system, incorporating the raised pedestals, floor grating and mounting system.
Our grating is manufactured using an embedded grit finish. This ensures that the anti-slip grit does not chip or peel away from the grating and does not compromise the slip resistance. Our embedded grit finish provides a steadier grip underfoot in wet conditions.
We selected the suitable resin finish to ensure it would be fully non-corrosive given the water and chemicals used.
As our grating would be open mesh this allows for the drainage required. The design also allowed for improved visibility of the substructure below, offering a clear view of draining liquids from the valeting.
We provided a full supply, design and install service, enabling us to design the flooring to handle the required weight bearing and loadings for the client.
Even in the toughest of automotive environments, our grating is able to meet the challenging demands of chemical resistance, water drainage, impact resistance and long-term durability.