Relinea’s GRP RE-STRUCT pultruded profiles are outperforming steel, aluminium and timber for applications such as walkways, maintenance platforms and modular ladders & handrails.
With structural profiles it pays to think different. Relinea’s RE-STRUCT GRP profiles combine:
- Ultra light weight with extreme strength
- Corrosion resistance with stability and stiffness
- Maintenance-free service with thermal/electric non-conductivity
- All delivered at a fraction of the cost of stainless steel and other expensive alloys
RE-STRUCT profiles are 80% lighter than steel but offer equivalent strength. Ultimately this has a huge impact on installation, as the structural profiles can be handled with no requirement for heavy lifting gear. In addition, the lightweight nature of the product enables structures to be built and installed in areas where weight is critical.
Furthermore, RE-STRUCT GRP profiles have a very low thermal conductivity – they are 1/250th of aluminium, and 1/60th of steel.
The RE-STRUCT pultruded profile range includes:
- GRP Angle
- GRP Channel
- GRP Wide Flange Beam & I Beam
- GRP Box Section
- GRP Round Tube
- GRP Round Rod
Other GRP pultrusions are available on request.
For more information, please visit our Benefits page
- High Strength to Weight Ratio
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Corrosion Resistance